Beeat is Japan's first Sushi Burrito specialty store to open in Akihabara, Tokyo in November 2018.
Beeat is also a showroom of near future eating and drinking technology such as cashless, mobile payment and unmanned automatic service.
・Must currently reside in Japan
・Applicants who can commit long term will be prioritized
・Must have a working visa
Work shift from 10:00-16:00
- Person who can work more than 3 days per week will be prioritized.
- The payment will be done on the 25th of each month
- Transportation fee offered (maximum 700yen per day)
- Burrito will be given for meal
Job duties will include:
- Cooking and packing food
- Cleaning before opening and after closing
※ The orders are made from a pre-order system and you will need to package them in boxes
There is no exchange of money in the store, and customer service and dish washing are not required.
- Simple preparation work before opening, such as cutting vegetables and blending seasoning.
- We have 11 different menu, but all you need to do is to put the ingredients on the roll and pack into the box according to the manual.
- After closing the store, you just need to do the cleaning work and preparation work for the next day.