J PREP Kids is currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced educators to join our distinguished teaching staff at Sunnyside, our international kindergarten/preschool in Jiyugaoka.
J PREP Kids is a company that operates two English Language Schools in Jiyugaoka and Shibuya, as well as the Sunnyside International Kindergarten, also in Jiyugaoka. Students attend J PREP Kids from 1st grade, and the larger Jprep Company provides learning opportunities for students all the way up to High school age
Though new as a school, J PREP Kids is rapidly expanding. We hope that potential candidates would share our corporate vision for quality education for young learners, and be enthusiastic about actively contributing to this vision.
- applicants for full-time preschool positions
- applicants with a minimum of two years experience working in early education (ages 2~6).
Ideal candidates will also have one or more of the following:
- some education in related fields
- knowledge of Reggio Emilia approach
- possibly (many) younger siblings.
- love for children
- a social personality
- a cover letter, including their Early Education philosophy.
- a recent photo
Those who hold a valid overseas teaching license or degrees/certification in early education or child-care will be given special consideration. Also, those who speak fluent Japanese will be given special consideration.
Working hours (full-time):
9 Hours, between 8am-6pm. 60-minute break included
Salary: negotiable (based on experience and qualifications)
- Weekends: off
- 10 paid leave days, each subsequent year earning additional days.
- A few Saturday events throughout the year
- The initial contract will be approximately one year as "keiyaku shain" (limited). After successful completion, teachers will receive a "sei shain" (unlimited) contract.
Additionally, Sunnyside offers:
- fair treatment
- a positive work environment
- transportation coverage
-supporting visa issuing
- social insurance (Health Insurance, Pension etc.)
All employees must complete an initial three-month probationary period, during which time necessary job training will be provided. After successful completion of the probationary period, successful candidates will be offered a full-time contract with compensation between the rate of 270,000-350,000 yen per month (negotiable based on qualifications and previous job experience).