- Conversational-level Japanese, native-level English
- A high Japanese level is not required but is a big plus, and there will be many opportunities to practice!
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker with an attention for detail
- Creative, strong writing skills
- An understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to take on challenges and learn in this fast-paced environment
- Blog/article writing experience in English is a huge plus!
- Motivated International students welcome!
Interested in media and marketing?
Do you like blogging and writing?
We at Guidable are looking for an intern to join our team, and work closely with the Editor in Chief of the Guidable website! You will help nurture the Guidable audience by writing compelling articles and promoting them using social media. You will also create social media posts and use other marketing tools such as email magazines to build customers following.
The perfect job for people who love to be creative, write articles and use social media to connect with others!
Want to work in a lively environment as part of a small and friendly team?
Practice your Japanese with colleagues, and maybe even do some translation.
Would you like to learn about content creation, social media marketing and web media site promotion?
You will learn this and more in our flexible and friendly company in Minato-ku.
As we are a start-up company you will have the opportunity to learn lots fast, and implement your own strategies and ideas!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, we would love to hear from you!
- Creative composition, and promotion of Guidable web media
- Composing social media content and engaging with users to maintain and build customers following
- Connect with Guidable readers through other marketing tools such as email magazine marketing
- Participate in creating marketing plans and strategies
- Editing articles with precise grammatical care
The above base salary depends on the minimum working hours, and negotiations are available.
（There may be a 40 hour probation period, during which only transportation fees will be covered. This is to find out if you enjoy working here, and if we work well together.）
Minimum 3 days per week, 4 hours per day (Monday~Friday).
5 days a week is preferred but can be discussed.