□ Can work at least 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
□ Japanese conversational level: Can speak about politics and complex situations
□ Japanese reading and writing level: N1
□ Have had a first-class driver's licence for at least 3 years
□ Candidates should be able to understand the Japanese language required for the geography and taxi law exams and to obtain a 2nd class license.
□ No experience is required
This is a job as a taxi driver in the 23 wards of Tokyo, Musashino and Mitaka city.
Our mission is to provide safe and comfortable transportation to our customers from the point of entry to the point of destination. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has been recognised for its excellence in health and wellbeing. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
Based on sales performance
- Salary 260,000 - 350,000 yen / month (August 2021 results)
▼Working Days and Hours
There are two options for working hours
- Every other day (10-12 shifts per month / 15 hours work, 3 hours rest, 2 hours agreed overtime)
- Day shift (20-24 shifts per month / 8 hours work, 1-hour rest, 1 hour overtime)
6 ~ 20 days off (depending on the working hours)
3-14-12 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Office: 2-19-2 Miharadai, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
- Get off at Shakujii-Koen Station on the Seibu-Ikebukuro Line and take bus Ishi02 (Seibu Bus) bound for Narimasu Station South Exit, and get off at the "Hiquni-bashi" stop.
- About 20 minutes walk from Shakujii Koen Station.
- The full cost of obtaining a Type 2 license covered
- Full social insurance
- Commuting by car is allowed.
- For those commuting by train, you can take a nap after bathing and return home.
- All cars are AT, equipped with navigation system, tablet payment terminal (credit card, Suica, etc.), and GO app compatible dispatch system.
- Car wash machine available/car wash company on site
- Accident-free and excellent customer service awards
It takes about a month and a half from the time you join us to the time you get your first ride.
Our hiring manager has a global mindset, so we have drivers from China and Korea. We are honest and strict when it comes to traffic accident prevention and customer service, but if you are new to the company, all managers will be happy to teach you. We look forward to working with you.