This is a job as a taxi driver in the 23 wards of Tokyo, Musashino and Mitaka city.
Our mission is to provide safe and comfortable transportation to our customers from the point of entry to the point of destination. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has been recognised for its excellence in health and wellbeing. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
165,000 yen + sales commission (Based on sales results)
- Salary 260,000 - 350,000 yen / month (August 2021 results)
▼Working Days and Hours
Two work options are available
(1) Day shift work (20-24 shifts per month/8 hours work, 1-hour break, 1 hour agreed overtime) consecutive days off allowed
(2) Bi-Daily (10-12 shifts per month/15 hours work, 3 hours rest, 2 hours agreed overtime)
6 ~ 20 days off (depending on the working hours)
It takes about a month and a half from the time you join us to the time you get your first ride.
3-14-12 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Office: 2-19-2 Miharadai, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
- Get off at Shakujii-Koen Station on the Seibu-Ikebukuro Line and take bus Ishi02 (Seibu Bus) bound for Narimasu Station South Exit, and get off at the "Hiquni-bashi" stop.
- About 20 minutes walk from Shakujii Koen Station.
- The full cost of obtaining a Type 2 license is covered (can be obtained in as quick as 8 days)
- Social insurance
- Bonus 3 times a year (April, July and November)
- Paid leave
- Commuting by car is allowed (Parking lot for bikes and motorbikes available)
- Locker rooms, showers and napping rooms (for those commuting by train, you can take a nap after work)
- All cars are AT, equipped with navigation system, tablet payment terminal (credit card, Suica, etc.), and GO app compatible dispatch system.
- Car wash machine available/car wash company on site
- Accident-free and excellent customer service awards
Our hiring manager has a global mindset, so we have drivers from China and Korea. We are honest and strict when it comes to traffic accident prevention and customer service, but if you are new to the company, all managers will be happy to teach you. We look forward to working with you.