Ductwork includes the manufacture and installation of air ducts (air conduits) for air-conditioning and heating inside existing buildings.
We cut, process and assemble steel plates using machinery such as plasma cutting machines.
The processed ducts are then installed on-site.
¥200,000 - ¥280,000 / month
*This is a basic salary, it will vary according to various allowances and your experience and ability.
▼Working Days and Hours
7:00~ Company Meet
8:00 - 17:00 (90 minutes break)
*Hours vary according to site
*If you work 6 days a week (over 40 hours), your overtime allowance will be added to your salary
Tuesdays, public holidays, GW, summer and New Year's holidays (employees will be required to work during the GW and summer holiday periods, which employees will be able to take at a different time)
386-1 Hirakuchi, Hamakita Ward, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka
Shizuoka Prefecture and Tokai Region
- Insurance (unemployment insurance, health insurance, welfare pension, work accident insurance, retirement allowance mutual aid)
- Other allowances (family allowance, work allowance, travel allowance, attendance allowance)
- Qualification support is available
- Company dormitory available
- Salary raises
- Bonus, twice a year
- Use of company car (mini, standard passenger car)
If you have no experience in this field, we will be happy to teach you. We will explain the details of the job during the interview and visit.