Sorting, unloading, and transporting daily necessities and sundries handled by the 100 yen store.
1) Sorting by store: Sorting cardboard boxes and oricons filled with products by store.
2) Carrying basket carts: Move basket carts loaded with corrugated cardboard and oricons to the designated position.
3) Unloading and devanning: Teams unload corrugated boxes of merchandise from containers.
1) and 3) are heavy work, such as carrying 15kg cargo or cardboard boxes.
Work 2 is light work.
Varies depending on the work assigned.
1) Sorting process: 1,120 yen/ hour
2) Transporting basket trolleys: 1,120 yen/ hour
3) Unloading/ devanning process: 1,220 yen/ hour
Renewal every 6 months
▼Working Days and Hours
Shifts from 1 day a week, 3~8 hours a day between 8:30~21:00
*We will collect your desired work days every half month and determine your shift.
*Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are also available.
1) 8:30~21:00 (at least 3 hours per day)
2) 8:30 - 21:00 (3 hours or more per day)
3) 8:30-17:30 (at least 3 hours per day)
Due to a significant concentration of unscheduled orders and deliveries, overtime work is limited to 720 hours in a year, up to 95 hours per month and 6 hours per day.
Days off based on the shifts
Trial period: up to 3 months
*No need to worry even if you have no experience, as our senior staff will gently teach you!
Daiso Sangyo Chiba RDC, 4-12-30 Narashino, Funabashi-shi, Chiba-ken
Employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, health insurance, and employee pension insurance
□ Paid transportation expenses up to 500 yen per day
□ Safety shoes provided
No smoking indoors, smoking area available