Manufacturing operations at a well-established company that has been in business for over 70 years
- Machine operator
- Set parts on the machine
- Measurement and inspection of parts
Hourly wage: 1,300 yen~1,625 yen
▼Working Days and Hours
Monday ~ Friday
Working hours: 3 patterns available (optional)
(1) Day shift: 8:00-17:00 (8 hours actual work, 60 minutes break)
(2) Night shift: 15:50 - 24:50 (8 hours actual work, 60 minutes break)
(3) Two shifts of day shift and night shift
* (1) to (3) are optional.
Overtime: 20-30 hours per month on average
Saturday, Sunday, National holidays
GW, Year-end and New Year vacations, summer vacations, etc.
Mino City, Gifu Prefecture
- About a 10-minute drive from Minoshi Station on the Nagaragawa Railway Koshiminami Line
- Near Mino IC
- All transportation expenses paid
- Full social insurance
- Commuting by car allowed
- Lending of uniforms and safety shoes
- Daily and weekly payment system
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, our employees are wearing masks, gargling, washing their hands, and disinfecting their hands.
As for our staff members, please be assured that they can use our 24-hour, year-round counselling service regarding the new coronavirus infection after joining our company.