Boxes and processes patties for hamburgers.
1. Remove chunks of meat from the box and remove the wrapping plastic, etc.!
The removed meat is transferred from the cart to the line or workbench.
Sometimes we handle about 25 kg of meat.
2. Remove the meat from the freezer and place it in a machine that thaws the meat.
After that, the thawed meat is transferred to pallets or the production line.
Although some of the meat is heavy, we do not lift it, but simply slide it to the side and transfer it.
3. Put together a set number of molded patties and place them in boxes. No heavy work involved!
1,400 yen per hour
1,750 yen per hour for overtime and working on holidays
After 8 hours of work, the hourly wage is 1,750 yen per hour.
*Midnight hourly wage is 1,750 yen per hour between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Base salary 1,400 yen x 8 hours x 21 days = 235,200 yen
Overtime work example: 1,750 yen x 10 hours = 17,500 yen
Monthly example: 252,700 yen + transportation expenses
(Example of transportation expenses) It varies depending on the one-way commuting distance (maximum monthly allowance of 30,000 yen).
In the case of a one-way commute of 10 km: 400 yen per day
400 yen x 21 days = 8400 yen
Long-term (contract renewal every 3 months)
▼Working Days and Hours
(1) 7:00 - 16:00 (60 minutes break, 8 hours work)
(2) 14:00-23:00 (60 minutes break, 8 hours work)
(The hours of (1) and (2) are rotated every week.
*The hours may vary depending on the work situation.
Overtime may be required for approximately 10 hours per month
May be asked to work Saturdays during busy periods
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Marugame Shirakawa Building 2F, Sokomachi 13-1, Marugame City, Kagawa
Yawatahama City, Ehime Prefecture
Social insurance, unemployment insurance, employee pension
(1) No smoking on the premises (smoking areas are located outside)
(2) No working in smoking areas