We make machines that produce electronic components called semiconductors, which are used in smartphones and automobiles!
The work includes...
1.Take out the necessary parts from the box.
2. Combine the parts according to the procedure and close the screws with a screwdriver.
Please be assured that there are no heavy objects.
3. Check by yourself if there are any extra parts in the box and if everything has been assembled!
4. Once one product is made, the person in charge does a final check and completes the process!
These four operations are repeated.
1,080 yen per hour
1,350 yen per hour for overtime and working on holidays
Overtime work is paid at 1,350 yen per hour after 8 hours of actual work.
Base salary 1,080 yen x 8 hours x 22 days = 190,080 yen
Overtime example) 1,350 yen x 15 hours = 20,250 yen
Monthly example) 210,330 yen + transportation expenses
Example of transportation expenses)
In the case of a one-way distance of 10 km - 400 yen per day
400 yen x 20 days = 8,000 yen
Long-term (contract renewal every 3 months)
▼Working Days and Hours
8:20-17:30 (70-minute break, 8-hour workday)
50 minute lunch break + 10 minute paid breaks in the AM and PM!
15 min. break before overtime!
Overtime may be required for 10-15 hours per month
Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays
*Some work may be required according to the company calendar.
Marugame Shirakawa Building 2F, Sokomachi 13-1, Marugame City, Kagawa
Fujiki-cho, Tosu City, Saga Prefecture
Social insurance, unemployment insurance, employee pension
(1) No smoking on the premises (smoking areas are located outside)
(2) No working in smoking areas