Hall & Cooking Assistant Staff
1.Guide customers to the restaurant
2. Order (receive themeal ticket)
3. Prepare ramen
5. Cleaning up (washing up, etc.)
There is a ticket vending machine.
So there's no difficult cash register work!
No experience in cooking is required.
Don't worry, we'll teach you the basics!
We are a new restaurant, so the interior is clean and easy to work in!
From 1,500 yen per hour
Transportation expenses: fully paid
Late night allowance (25% increase per hour after 22:00)
From 1,875 yen per hour
Automatic one-year renewal
▼Working Days and Hours
Working hours: 10:00 - 04:00 shifts
With the hours above
- From 2 days a week / 4 hours a day
* Your last train will be taken into consideration.
- Preferred shift submission system (submitted once a month)
- Weekdays only / Weekends and holidays only OK
- Care and support services available
- Please feel free to consult with us about days of the week, hours, etc.!
Akasaka Enozaka Bldg. 7F, 1-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
1F, 3-13-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Akasaka station 2 minutes by walking
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line/Ginza Line Akasaka-mitsuke station 6 minutes by walking
Worker's accident insurance
Salary increase available
No hairstyle, hair color, nails, and earrings restriction
Delicious meals available