Work-related to resin production (compounding, color mixing, filling, clerical work, etc.)
1,100 Yen per hour
(Salary increase depending on the person's ability, performance, etc.)
No fixed term of contract
▼Working Days and Hours
Working days: Primarily Monday through Friday
Working hours 9:00~17:00 (overtime may be required during busy season／negotiable)
Break time 12:00~13:00／10 minutes break in the morning and afternoon
Overtime may be required during a busy season
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
GW vacation, summer vacation, year-end and New Year's vacation: Depends on company calendar
More than 120 days off per year (based on our company calendar)
Trial period: 3 months
Location: 52-1, Yakushiguro, Wataricho, Okazaki-shi, Aichi, Japan
Employment insurance, labor insurance, health insurance, and pension
- Maternity leave and childcare leave are available
- Transportation expenses paid (up to 20,000 yen)
- Medical checkups
- Uniform provided
-The minority elite 20 employees are working for. The average age is in the early 30s.
-Workers are able to grasp the whole working process which is easy to work in.
-We manufacture and sell high-value-added products (optical adhesives, UV resins, etc.).
-Non-Japanese residents work together.
[The process of joining the company]
- On-site training after joining the company (3-6 months／this period is a probationary period.)
- No experience is necessary
- No age requirement
- Even if you have a blank in your job, it is OK
- No nationality is required.
[Welcome the following people!]
- Experience working in a factory.
- People who like to talk with people.
- Those who can speak a foreign language.
- Those who are able to dive into unfamiliar fields.
- Experience as a manicurist.