This job involves building and dismantling scaffolding at the construction site for new houses.
You will build scaffolding by reading blueprints and other information as needed.
During the initial period, you work as an apprentice, and once you learn the work, you sign a contract and work as a craftsman.
Start as an apprentice craftsman with a starting wage of 12,000 yen per day.
* Once you learn the work, you can sign a contract and earn as much as you work. You can earn a lot of money with motivation and hard work.
〈Example of salary〉
Monthly income: 1 million yen (20s, 2nd year)
Monthly income: 1.2 million yen (20s, 3rd year)
* Salary increase available
* Daily/weekly payment available (please consult with us)
* Transportation expenses: across the board, 10,000 yen paid without exception if working 15 days or more
No fixed term of contract
▼Working Days and Hours
6:30~7:00 Meet up at the office
8:00~17:00 Construction on site
* Time may change depending on the construction site.
* Work may be finished earlier than scheduled.
Basically no overtime work
Sundays (for company holidays)
Year-end and New Year holidays
Construction sites mainly in Saitama and Tokyo
◇ Tokorozawa Office
972-1 Shiro, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama
16 minutes walk from Higashi-Tokorozawa Station
◇ Kuki Office
2436-12 Takayanagi, Kuki City, Saitama
10 minutes drive from Higashisaginomiya Station
◇ Sakado Office
884-1 Terawaki, Onuma, Sakado City, Saitama
10 minutes from Wakaba Station by car.
You must enter the freelance construction workers' compensation insurance (as required on-site).
□ Support for qualification acquisition is available (company will cover the cost).
None in particular
□ Car and motorcycle commuting allowed
□ Able to start the job immediately
□ Hair color and hairstyle are up to you