"Universal Campus is looking for full-time Native English teachers for the Spring 2019.
○ Working Location : Kansai area(Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo/Kobe, Shiga), Kanto area(Yokohama, Saitama)
○ Work days: Tuesday-Saturday
Tue-Fri 12:45-21:00 / Sat 9:45-18:00
○ Holidays: OFF/Sun&Mon
* Special events such as parties, summer camp, picnics, etc. occuring on Sundays will be working days, sometimes with different working hours.
* 123 days off a year.
* One week-long vacation several times throughout the year.
○All transportation fees are reimbursed.
○Visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants.
○Social Insurance (Health Insurance /Japanese pension / workers insurance) is provided.
○Class types: Max 8 student/class average 3-6
-Baby course (6 months to 6 years) -Kids course (elementary 6-12 years) -Junior high school, adult course
*teaching guide, materials are all provided to the teacher.
【Our schedule is as follows】
During June-Sep Interview
・By the mid of Nov ：Prepare the application for the VISA process with the prospective employees.
・By the end of Nov：We apply for the certificate of eligibility at immigration office in Japan.
・By the beginning of Jan：We receive the certificate of eligibility of the prospective employees and send it by post. And then, the prospective employees go to Japanese embassy in their country to apply the working visa by attaching the certificate.
* At same time we will provide the information on the real estate agent in the area where the prospective employee's working school location.
・By the mid of Feb：Flight to Japan *The cost of traveling to Japan will be borne by the prospective employee.
・By the beginning of March ：Start the training
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only potential candidates will be considered for interview.
Applicants that pass the initial screening stage will be contacted directly by our recruiting section. "