• Have a Permanent, Long-term, Spouse or Dependent visa
• Conversational level of Japanese
• Persons who have received the initial training
• Must be able to work 8 hours a day, at least 3 days a week
• Can do simple cooking
・Daily life support (Assistance with meals, bathing, toileting, dressing)
・Housekeeping support (Cooking, Cleaning, etc.)
・Support for transportation when the customer goes out (walking, etc.)
・Planning and management of recreational activities (About 4 times a year)
・Attendance at meeting, preparation of document, etc.
*No night shifts and overtime hours
Working only on the weekends and holidays is permitted too.
Kamishinano-cho, Seto City, Aichi Prefecture 1388-14 (Nearest station: Owari Seto)
• Support for acquiring qualifications and allowances
• Available: Unemployment insurance, Pension Insurance, Worker’s accident Insurance and Health Insurance