Provision of physical care and life support at the user's home in Kasugabe city.
Assistance for meals, bathing, toilet help, excursions, etc. City-specific services/business establishment-specific services
①Physical nursing care service
Assistance and support for meals, bathing, toilet help, excursions etc.
Cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping service
③Nursing care services that use city-specific services/business establishment-specific services
(Job description is same as①and②)
①1,250 yen / hour
②1,200 yen / hour
③1,000 yen / hour
▼Working Days and Hours
Working at least 1 day a week, 1 hour between 8:00 and 18:00
Depends on the working shift
Dormi Kasukabe 111, 1-chōme−18−1, Yahara, Kasukabe, Saitama
111 Dorumi Kasukabe, 1-18-1 Yanihara, Kasukabe City, Saitama Prefecture
- 20 minutes walk from the west exit of Kasukabe station. 2 minutes walk from bus stop No.2 (bound for Kasukabe Onsen).
- Salary increase (career path system)
- Bonus (according to part-time regulations)
- Commuting and transport expenses paid
- Apron provided
- Subsidy for flu vaccinations
- Health check once a year
- Full-time employment system (2 employees have been appointed within 3 years)
- Initial training (about 3 hours)
- Accompanying training (first time)
- Office training (12 times a year, 1 hour each time)
*During the above training, the hourly rate is 960 yen.
*External training is also available (on request, subsidised participation, no hourly rate)
- Experienced and caregiver salary preferred
- Direct transfer to the facility permitted
- 1 visit per week required