∙ Towel and sheet collection and bed making
∙ Cleaning bathrooms, sinks, and toilets
Making beds and performing other cleaning duties for guest rooms in the hotel. This is an important job to help create a comfortable space for guests while keeping the entire room clean, including toilets, washbasins, bathtubs, and windows.
(1) Sakura Hotel Nippori: 1,050 yen
(2) Richmond Hotel Narita: 1,100 yen and up
(3) Narita Tobu Hotel Airport: 1,100 yen and up
(4) Shibuya Tobu Hotel: 1,200 - 1,250 yen
(5) Toshi Center Hotel: 1,100 - 1,200 yen
Term fixed (renewed every six months)
▼Working Days and Hours
1) Sakura Hotel Nippori
Working hours: 10:00-15:00
Working days: 2 days a week on Saturdays and Sundays only
2) Richmond Hotel Narita
Working hours: 9:30-13:30 (*Students can work until 12:00)
・Welcome to those who can work 3 days a week or Saturdays and Sundays
3) Narita Tobu Hotel Airport
Working hours: 8:30-17:30 (*Students can work until 12:00)
3) Shibuya Tobu Hotel Airport
④Shibuya Tobu Hotel
Working hours: 9:30 - 14:30 (Starting time can be negotiable)
3 days a week - Weekends welcome
*Students: Available to work until 12:00
5) Toshi Center Hotel
Working hours: 9:30 - 14:00 (Starting hours can be negotiable)
Students: Available until 12:00
Housewives: Available to work from 10:00 a.m.
・Welcome those who can work from 3 days a week to Saturdays and Sundays.
No break time.
Depends on shifts
Training period: None
Trial period: 3 months
*There will be no change in conditions during the trial period.
Tokyo Chuo-ku, Tsukiji, 5-3-3 Tsukiji Hamarikyu Building 10F
1) Sakura Hotel Nippori: 3-43-15 Sendagi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
8 minutes walk from JR Nishi-Nippori Station
(2) Richmond Hotel Narita: 970 Hanazaki-cho, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture
3 minutes walk from Keisei Narita Station on Keisei Line
(3) Narita Tobu Hotel Airport: 320-1 Torika, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture
15 min. walk from Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station.
4) Shibuya Tobu Hotel: 3-1 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
8 min. walk from JR Shibuya Station
5) Toshi Center Hotel: 2-4-1 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
2 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro "Nagatacho" station
Industrial accident insurance
Transportation expenses (up to 33,000 yen)
Year-end and New Year's allowance
In principle, no smoking is permitted indoors （smoking rooms are available/no work is carried out in areas where smoking is allowed).
There's no need to worry even if you have no experience, as our senior staff will gently show you how to do the job.
If you're interested in working at one of Japan's most famous hotels, we look forward to hearing from you!