Bag or box donuts and other snacks.
Inspects the snacks.
Operates machinery once familiar with the job.
Maintains the factory workroom and machines to keep them clean.
Monthly salary is based on 170,000 yen, but will be considered depending on experience.
Overtime work is available from 30 to 40 hours for those who are accustomed to working overtime.
Overtime allowance is increased by 25%, from 1,235 to 1,308 yen per hour.
Legal holiday pay is increased by 35%, from 1,333 yen to 1,412 yen per hour.
Late night allowance is increased by 25%, from 1235 to 1308 yen per hour.
Housing allowance of 10,000 yen.
Those who work handling a lot of heavy items (about 20 to 25 kg) will be work allowance of 10,000 yen will be paid.
Those who commute by car will receive gasoline allowance calculated according to our formula.
The contract term is one year, but is automatically renewed in principle.
▼Working Days and Hours
【Working days】 Five days per week from Monday to Friday.
【working hours per day】 8 hours
60 minutes for meal break and 15 minutes for morning break and afternoon break. Total 90 minutes.
In addition to the 8:00-17:30 hours, there are also shifts that start at 5:0 Some shifts start at 5:0:0 in the morning, and others work from the afternoon until midnight.
Most people rotate every other week, but some people work mainly the early shift and some work mainly the late shift.
- Winters are especially busy, with an average of 30-40 hours of overtime.
- Summer work is a little less.
- Some people work more overtime within the limits of the law and labor-management agreements, but right now we adjust our working hours by dividing the workload among everyone and reducing the workload.
- Saturdays and Sundays are usually off, but during busy times, you may be asked to work on Saturdays.
- There are 5-6 days off during the year-end and New Year vacations, and 4-5 days during Golden Week and Obon vacations.
- We plan to have 108 vacation days per year in 2023.
【Trial period】 3 months
It may be longer or shorter depending on the work. （The longest is 6 months.)
Kitagawa Seika has two factories.
One is the main factory. This is a small factory that was built in the past. About 20 people work here.
The other is the Koma factory. This is a newer and larger factory. About 80 people work in this factory.
Half of the people working in this factory are Vietnamese.
- Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Employee Pension Insurance
- Unemployment insurance
as required by law.
- The housing subsidy is 1,000 yen.
No contract fee is required as long as you enter an available room that is rented by the company.
- You will receive a 20% discount on purchases at company-owned stores.
- In the month in which your birthday falls, your paid vacation will be increased to one day as birthday vacation, and you will receive a cake from the company.
- The "Thank You Card" system allows employees to express their appreciation to each other, creating a pleasant working environment. When employees receive Thank You Cards, they receive shopping coupons that can be used at directly managed stores, and they also receive awards when they receive a large number of Thank You Cards.
Smoking areas are in designated outdoor areas.
- Foreign Staff Council meetings are held on a regular basis.
- Company management, Japanese managers and foreign leaders exchange opinions.
- We also hold study sessions for the training of foreign managers.
Any nationality is welcome.