You will learn while working in the store.
The first step is to start with simple preparation work.
After that, depending on your skills, we will gradually entrust you with tasks in the kitchen such as making orders, serving food, and so on.
Customer service work
You will gradually be given more tasks such as serving customers, making drinks, accounting, opening and closing the restaurant, and so on.
Please make our customers smile with your customer service.
Monthly salary: 250,000 yen to 300,000 yen
* Amount will be determined based on experience and skills. We will offer the official salary amount after the interview.
* Including 20 hours of fixed overtime pay.
* Excess amount will be paid separately.
Bonuses twice a year (July and December) based on performance.
Salary increase once a year (October) based on evaluation.
Transportation allowance up to 25,000 yen per month.
Family allowance (spouse: 18,000 yen/month, first child: 10,000 yen/month, second and subsequent children: 5,000 yen/month)
Hourly wage differs for part-time workers depending on the store.
No fixed term of contract.
For limited store employees, the contract is for one year (with renewal).
Part-time employees are contracted on a six-monthly basis (with renewal).
▼Working Days and Hours
9:00 - 22:00
8 hours per day, variable work shifts
* Working hours can be negotiated from 6 hours (contract employees).
* Basically, there is no late-night business.
Example of shift *Variable
Early shift ... 10:00 - 20:00
Late shift ... 11:00 - 22:00
* Including break time of 60 ~ 120 minutes.
Part-time workers are shifted every month.
4 hours or more per day, 2 days or more per week
Please consult with us about working hours.
Statutory overtime allowance is set at 20 hours, but overtime will be paid separately for any hours in excess of that amount.
2 days off per week (8 ~ 9 days per month)
- Paid vacations.
- Condolence leave.
- Maternity leave (many employees have taken maternity leave!).
Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Market restaurant AGIO at each store
- Shinjuku Store 7F, Isetan Shinjuku 3-14-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Ikebukuro Store 3F Sunshine Alpa, 3-1-2 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Urawa Store 1-14-7 Takasago, Urawa-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama Iplus I Building 1F
- Kashiwa Takashimaya Station Mall 7F, 1-1 Suehiro-cho, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba
- Ichikawa Store 1-1-1 Onitaka, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba Nikke Colton Plaza
- Lumine Yokohama 7F, 2-16-1 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Ofuna Lumine Wing 7th floor, 1-4-1 Ofuna, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa
Mikasa Kaikan Main Store 5-5-17 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Teppanyaki: Steak & Seafood Yamato
French cuisine: Haruna
Trattoria Mezzanino (Italian)
Italian Bar LA VIOLA
Western Cuisine Mikasa Kaikan Ginza Mitsukoshi Ginza Dining 11F, 4-6-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Bisteccheria INTORNO Steak & Bar Ginza Tokyo 2F NISHIGINZA, 4-1-2 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo *Open only for dinner on weekdays
Ginza Western Cuisine Mikasa Kaikan
Ikebukuro PARCO 7F, 1-28-2 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Musashi Kosugi Store 1F Park City Musashi Kosugi The Garden Towers East, 2-276-1 Kosugi-cho, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
Osteria UVA RARA Yokohama B2, Sotetsu Sotetsu Joynas, 1-5-1 Minami-Saiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken
Teppan-yaki]Mikasa Kaikan Seisekitei 8F, Keio Seiseki Sakuragaoka SCB Building, 1-10-1 Sekido, Tama City, Tokyo
Casual Restaurant Ginza Franceya
Seiseki Sakuragaoka Store 1-10-1 Sekido, Tama City, Tokyo Keio Seiseki Sakuragaoka SC Bldg. 8F
Konandai Bars 3F, 3-1-3 Konandai, Konan-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture
Health Insurance / Employee Pension Insurance / Nursing Care Insurance / Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance / Employment Insurance
- Dormitory for single employees
- In-house discount system
- Tasting opportunities at other stores are available
- Company trip available *Only for employees
- Food sales
- Discounted ticket sales (amusement parks, theater, etc.)
- Thanks points (internal communication tool) *Only for employees
Smoking is not allowed in the restaurants.
If you wish to smoke, please smoke in the smoking area.