Teaching period: 12.14~12.16
Solo teaching 8-10 students per class.
Helping develop students' interest in studying English and learning about different cultures.
＝Contents: 1) Introducing your hometown
2) Teaching about different cultures
3) Writing, reading and recitation practice
4) Student presentations on the final day (16th)
*Presentations on the 16th are open for parents to observe.
【School and Lesson Information】
- This year is the 91st anniversary of the co-ed school's founding.
- Low to intermediate-level scholastic ability. - The JH 1st Grade class has 16 students (2 instructors are required)
- The JH 2nd Grade class has 19 students (2 instructors are required)
- The JH 3rd Grade class has 27 students (3 instructors are required)