□ Facilities management, inspection, and construction related to electricity, air conditioning, fire safety, and sanitation.
□ Simple repair work.
□ Premises patrol.
□ Meter checks.
□ Building management work, etc.
Worksites are located in various parts of Tokyo, so commuting will be taken into consideration.
Basic salary 250,000-350,000 yen (those with less experience: 250,000-280,000 yen)
* Transportation expenses paid up to 20,000 yen/month
* Paid on the 25th of the following month after the month worked
Mandatory retirement age: 60 years old
(Can be renewed after 60 years of age under a contract of one year)
▼Working Days and Hours
Employment hours 08:30-17:30 (Break 1 hour)
About 5 hours/month
* Overtime work is paid at a fixed overtime rate of 20 hours/month regardless of whether or not overtime is worked (included in base salary)
* There is an additional payment for overtime work in excess of 20 hours
Holidays 2 days/week
Paid vacation 10 days given after 6 months of employment (during the first year)
Trial period: 6 months (same conditions)
The buildings we manage in Tokyo
* Worksites are located in various parts of Tokyo, so commuting will be taken into consideration.
□ Unemployment insurance
□ Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance
□ Health insurance
□ Employees' pension
□ Company housing available
□ Qualification allowance is available for those who wish to acquire qualifications (subject to eligibility)
There are smoking prevention measures in place